17.3.08

Back In Black


My friend told me to blog about a song. He likes the Crookers. So naturally, I poo-pooed his idea in a manner any kind friend would do, by calling him a fuckhead (definition of fuckhead: A person of poor judgment yet considerable enthusiasm. A fuckhead is generally stupid and persistent in his stupidity). Yet his insistence, in this case, was welcome as it actually was a decent song.

By the Black Kids, whose EP 'Wizard of Ahhhs' was/is widely available for free if you are smart enough to use a computer, this song is just a nice catchy tune to get your groove on to over and over. I've listened to the EP a few times and it's quite good, but the Twelves Remix of I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You (song in question) takes the tune up another level, like all good remixes should do, making you think, "why the fuck didn't they just do it like this the first time?"

The Black Kids - I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You (Twelves Remix)

No comments: